Imagine the difference we could make if we were intentional about Living Love everywhere we go. Let’s leave people smiling!
Here are a few ideas we’ve heard from some of you:
- Pay for the order of the car behind you in a drive through.
- Mow your neighbors yard.
- Write a thank you note.
- Leave a gift for the mail person or the trash collectors.
- Ask the cashier how you can pray for her/him.
- Find a single parent or widow in your community and take their car for an oil change, tire rotation, or tune up.
- Take a meal to someone.
- Support a cause financially.
- Visit someone that could use some company.
- Have someone over for a meal.
- Visit someone in the hospital.
The possibilities of Living Love are endless. Share your ideas HERE and we’ll keep adding to the list.